UPDATES FOR IN-PERSON GATHERINGS AS OF 4/1/2021
We are continuing to monitor the on-going situation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. Here's an update regarding our ministry schedule and safety protocols for in person gatherings.
- As of April 4, 2021 most of our ministries will have resumed "in person" meetings including all Equip hour classes (Sundays at 9AM) for children, youth, and adults.
- Youth are meeting "in person" during the Equip hour on Sunday mornings as well as on Sunday evenings.
- Home groups are meeting "in person" and "virtually". Please check with the church office for options.
- Our 10:30 AM worship service continues on in person as well as live streamed. We are encouraged that many are returning in person. For those attending in person keep in mind the following:
- Face Masks Required. Due to the state mandate for public gatherings we are asking everyone to utilize face coverings for our Sunday morning gatherings with the only exception being for those speaking / singing from the platform. Regarding younger children, we ask that you do the best you can as we understand that it can be difficult for smaller children.
- Children / nursery. We are providing nursery (birth - 3 yr old) during the worship service but you must register ahead of time due to very limited space. See our church center app for registration or it can be accessed here
- Seating. We providing sufficient seating spaced apart and utilizing the bleachers to help with social distancing.
- Practice social distancing. We are blessed with a large meeting space but please do your best to respect each person's individual approach to COVID precautions.
- Cleaning: The restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized each Sunday by 8:30 AM and we will have at least 4 hand sanitizer stations available.
IMPORTANT: We do ask that if you or anyone in your family have symptoms of COVID-19 or other illness, have been around others who are ill or tested positive for COVID-19 to stay home for the recommended period of time. We will continue to provide our live stream at 10:30 AM for those who need to stay home for the short term.
More details will be given as we have need to communicate them. As always, your safety is a priority. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to one of the elders.