We believe that children must be given a biblical foundation as early as possible. We also believe that children are capable of understanding important truths that will shape their view of the greatness and glory of God. During Sunday School, we seek to instill these truths about how great and glorious our God is into the lives of the little ones we are blessed to teach. The curriculum we use is from Truth78.
This fall we will have the following classes available during Children's Sunday School (Sundays 9:00-10:00am)
- Nursery (birth—3yo)
- PreK (4yo)—2nd Grade
- 3rd—5th Grade
Please use this link to register your child for Sunday School classes. If you are not planning on attending, please still fill out the form so that we can send you resources that cover the same topics of the children's class.
covid-19 related updates
Due to the virus, we are making the following adjustments for our Children's Ministry Department:
- Sick children will not be permitted - if your child or any child in your household is sick (or has a runny nose, cough, temperature etc) please stay home.
- Face Masks - as per our Governor’s current order, children 5 years and up need to wear a mask/face covering while inside the school.
- Cleaning - classrooms will be cleaned both before and after use.
- Snacks - snacks will not be permitted in the children’s ministry hall.
- Hand-washing - please do your best to wash your kiddo(s) hands before and after class.
CHILDREN SECURITY AND CHECK-IN
The safety of our children is of utmost importance. Every classroom is equipped with at least two children's volunteers. One of which is a Qualified Care Giver who has gone through background checks, interviews, and training. We also keep the Children's wing locked from unauthorized individuals during Sunday School and the Worship Service every Sunday.
Another layer of security is a check-in/out process. All children age 3 and under must be checked in by a guardian. Upon check-in, the child receives a sticker with their name, guardian's name, contact information, and allergy information. The guardian also receives a sticker specific to their child. Upon check-out, no child is permitted to leave the Children's Ministry without the guardian sticker.
In order to make the check-in process easier, you can pre-register your family here. Just bring your QR code to the Child Security Desk at the entrance to the Children's Wing.
Thank you for trusting us with your family!