A great way to get connected at RGBC is to join a Home Group. It's through our Home Groups that you will establish meaningful relationships, grow in God's Word, and be encouraged to serve others.
We believe that our Home Groups help facilitate three important rhythms of walking in Christ:
- GROW Home Groups encourage believers to gather around the study of God's Word. Each group studies the Bible for understanding and application.
- CONNECT Since Christians are called to live in community Home Groups are a great place to grow deep and meaningful relationships. These groups will provide natural opportunities to live out the "one another's".
- SERVE Each Home Group strives to serve the community in a practical ways. We consider our home groups to be a type of "mission outpost" wherever it meets in the community.
Here are some friendly reminders to consider when signing up for a home group this fall:
- Commitment: Please only sign up if you are planning to faithfully attend the group.
- Reserving a Spot: Please only sign up for the number of your household that will be attending each week. For example, if you and your spouse have children and will be alternating weeks to attend, only sign up for one spot.
- Children: We are opening our groups back up to receiving children. However, please be mindful that some groups can become overcrowded with kiddos and parents may need to alternate weeks. Check with your home group host if you have any questions.
Please note: If only one member of a couple will be attending each week, please only sign up one adult.
|Group||Location||Day & Time||Leader|
|Please check back||this fall for||2022-2023||Home Group info!|