Steps is a gospel-centered recovery resource that takes people to the root of sin and suffering and leads them to embrace the freedom found only in Christ's redemption. Whether it's the result of our own struggle with sin, another's sin against us, or simply a result of living in a broken world we all face the impact of sin and suffering.
Steps is a 13-week intensive discipleship process that provides a safe place for individuals to pursue redemption in Christ from the brokenness they experience. This course includes five key elements:
- A large group in-depth teaching with practical and theological insights. (Sunday mornings)
- A small group community for discussion and prayer (Sunday evenings)
- A one-on-one mentor relationship
- Daily Bible study to encourage spiritual growth and reflection
- Assessments to identify the roots of personal struggles
Our next Steps group begins FALL 2019: