Putting Down Roots is a three year generosity initiative to help expand the mission of our church to Exalt the Lord, Equip disciples, and Engage the world with the gospel. A big part of this initiative includes the building of a new facility that will enable us to be more effective in pursuing our mission. Our goal is to raise $1.5 million over three years to help offset the total project cost of a new home for ministry. We believe we can achieve this goal and exceed it if we trust the Lord and all join together to give sacrificially.
UPDATED THREE-YEAR TOTAL COMMITMENT (2019-2022) - $1,300,721.00
ROOTED TO EXALT
We believe our greatest callings to be a people radically committed to the glory and praise of God. A new facility will help us Exalt the Lord
- We hope to construct a facility that seats 400+ in worship.
- A sanctuary that will also double as a multi-use room that can be easily converted for fellowship meals and other special events.
ROOTED TO EQUIP
We are firmly committed to obey our calling to make disciples. This priority will lead us to:
- provide a spacious wing dedicated for children ministry
- provide classrooms for youth and adult discipleship ministries
- provide a spacious commons area that will encourage a positive guest experience and foster opportunities for meaningful fellowship
ROOTED TO ENGAGE
We believe a new facility will be a visible statement to the community that Redeeming Grace is here to stay and serve.
- We hope to relocate our staff offices to the new facility which will allow our staff to maintain a regular presence in the community.
- It will allow us to connect with our community through special events.
- it will be home base for us as we are mobilized into the community and nations.
COMMITMENT SUNDAY - APRIL 7, 2019
Check out this video update of how our church family came together to sacrifice for the Putting Down Roots initiative.