Putting Down Roots
Putting Down Roots
Putting Down Roots was a three year generosity initiative to help expand the mission of our church to Exalt the Lord, Equip disciples, and Engage the world with the gospel. A big part of this initiative included the building of a new facility that will enable us to be more effective in pursuing our mission. Our goal was to raise $1.5 million over three years to help offset the total project cost of a new home for ministry.
ROOTED TO EXALT
We believe our greatest callings to be a people radically committed to the glory and praise of God. A new facility will help us Exalt the Lord
- We hope to construct a facility that seats 400+ in worship.
- A sanctuary that will also double as a multi-use room that can be easily converted for fellowship meals and other special events.
ROOTED TO EQUIP
We are firmly committed to obey our calling to make disciples. This priority will lead us to:
- provide a spacious wing dedicated for children ministry
- provide classrooms for youth and adult discipleship ministries
- provide a spacious commons area that will encourage a positive guest experience and foster opportunities for meaningful fellowship
ROOTED TO ENGAGE
We believe a new facility will be a visible statement to the community that Redeeming Grace is here to stay and serve.
- We hope to relocate our staff offices to the new facility which will allow our staff to maintain a regular presence in the community.
- It will allow us to connect with our community through special events.
- it will be home base for us as we are mobilized into the community and nations.
We’ve been blown away by the faithfulness of God and generosity of our people as we seek to put down roots in our community. On April 28, 2019 Redeeming Grace committed $1,302,521.00 to the Putting Down Roots initiative. As we concluded our PDR campaign on April 24, 2022, we are excited to share that we received 100% of those commitments! Praise be to God from whom all blessings flow!! All glory be to Christ!